Opening the door for credit unions to significantly reduce the time and costs of check processing – WyTeller21 enables you to reap the benefits of Check 21. The WyTeller21 solution facilitates electronic check processing, cutting your costs by eliminating the need to physically handle and transport original paper checks.
- Greater efficiency:WyTeller21 eliminates inefficient, error-prone duplicate entry of check data at the teller line. As checks are scanned and captured, the data automatically populates the correct fields in your transaction processing system.
- Streamlined workflow:The solution automatically confirms check totals, creates an electronic cash letter at day’s end, and forwards check images to the Federal Reserve or other check processor daily.
- Flexible options:Use WyTeller21 at the teller line to capture checks using small-footprint scanners, or in the back-office to scan checks in batch mode using high-speed, multi-pass scanners.
- Cost savings:WyTeller21 eliminates the high costs of transporting paper checks by courier and the need for MICR encoding and proofing equipment. Even if you already use a Check 21 solution, WyTeller21 can reduce your per-item processing fees by supporting check presentment directly to the Federal Reserve.
- Improved service:With WyTeller21, your tellers will spend less time inputting data and checking totals, and more time and attention on member service.
- Faster processing:WyTeller21 makes day-end processing faster and simpler, by eliminating manual check handling and by self-balancing throughout the day.
- Proven reliability: WyTeller21 is powered by the robust back-office engine of C&A Associates, a leader in remote item processing since 1979. C&A Associates already enables hundreds of financial institutions to leverage the advantages of Check 21 by sending and receiving image cash letters and transmitting return item cash letters
Learn About our other Financial Institution Solutions
Call 1-800-869-0236, option 1
E-mail Our Sales Department
Fill out a Sales Contact Form