"We run 40,000+ checks a year across 26 locations with zero problems. It’s absolutely bulletproof! We can add new printers in minutes. And since it’s integrated with our Symitar system, the whole process is seamless. I only wish we’d added it sooner."
Steve Tupper, Programmer Analyst
A TwinStar CU Company
WyPayments leverages your current software and printers to provide secure, efficient check signing. This easy-to-use software solution interfaces with your accounting system to enable simple, secure check signing and printing using your network printers. Whether you use pre-printed stock or blank secure check paper, WyPayments turns your printers into secure check signers or MICR check printers accessible from any computer on your network.
- Ease-of-use: Your signature resources and account programming reside securely on WyPayments. Sign and print checks in one fast, easy step by using the browser-based access panel to log in with a secure username and password, then choose your account programming. WyPayments provides both user and administrator security levels. Our secure log-in feature even supports remote check printing.
- Improved security: Maintain control over check disbursement and reduce fraud risk with features like forgery-resistant graphic amounts, graphical signature backgrounds, custom graphics for dollar prefixes and amounts, dollar amount limits, and optional signature suppression for checks more than a specified dollar amount. You control which employees can access accounts to reduce internal fraud risk.
- Better tracking: WyPayments retains all check disbursements on an internal audit log, making it easy to research and find check disbursements later. An optional check log details each printed check (including date, number and payee) and links to non-negotiable PDF digital copies of all checks. PDF image files can be indexed for import into most imaging platforms.
- Flexibility: Add more printer licenses as needed, or upgrade to our MICR Laser Check Printing option for greater flexibility. Use WyPayments to sign pre-printed checks or use the MICR option to print checks using secure blank check stock – reducing stock costs and improving operational efficiency.
- Compatibility: WyPayments requires no computer hardware or software changes and supports multiple printer types.
Call 1-800-869-0236, option 1
E-mail Our Sales Department
Fill out a Sales Contact Form