Wycom Enterprise/Docs Edition
Wycom Enterprise makes it simple and secure to print and sign checks from a single solution using any printer on your network. It’s ideal for credit unions or for accounts payable and payroll departments in companies of all types and sizes. Combine Enterprise with our MICR Check Printing option and you’ll reap significant costs savings by eliminating costly custom pre-printed check stock! And with our new Wycom Enterprise/Docs Edition, you can easily add on a solution to create personalized starter or temporary checks, loan coupons, cashier’s checks or money orders on the spot!
Wycom Enterprise delivers:
- Browser-based simplicity. The browser-based administrator panel is your virtual key to easy and efficient management of your Enterprise solution.
- Check stock savings. Use Enterprise with blank secure check stock and turn your network printers into secure check printers. The MICR Laser Check Printing option prints a secure MICR line to blank secure check stock using any laser printer you enable. Or use Enterprise with pre-printed check stock – the choice is yours.
- Improved convenience. Add the Docs Edition and you're ready to provide members or customers with the cashier checks, money orders, starter checks and/or loan coupons that they need, without delay, right from the teller line.
- Multiple printer support. Enterprise is compatible with laser and dot matrix printers. Enterprise has the option of printing to more than one printer!
- Simple setup. Since Enterprise is software independent and pre-programmed by Wycom, there’s no mechanical downtime to get started and no time spent learning applications. Connect it to your network, assign log-in access to authorized users, and you’re ready to go.
- Greater efficiency. Enterprise combines check signing and MICR laser check printing in one easy-to-use solution – with processing speeds up to 20 times faster than our prior models. You can sign and print checks in one pass, reducing manual steps and accelerating the process.
- Unrivaled security. Enterprise securely stores valuable signatures, logos, check overlays and user accounts on the hardware – not on your system. Browser-based log-in is protected by passwords, and you can allow different levels of access for administrators, supervisors and users.
- Automatic archival. Enterprise can instantly archive check images as secure, non-negotiable PDFs – making retrieval easier, reducing labor and cutting scanning costs.
Call 1-800-869-0236, option 1
E-mail Our Sales Department
Fill out a Sales Contact Form