"Both WyChecks and WyReceipts are designed in a way that they need almost no IT attention. We also appreciate that Wycom welcomes our input, listens to our suggestions, and incorporates those ideas into their product enhancements.”
Pete Paulson, President
Family Credit Union
Wycom continues to advance our solutions to help you reduce costs and improve efficiency. That’s why credit unions continue to choose Wycom for their check, receipt and document management needs.
New product enhancements benefit you.
Wycom Enterprise: What’s New?
• The Enterprise and its browser-based administrator panel is your virtual key to easy and efficient and secure management of your Enterprise solution--no more keyboards!
Learn more about Wycom Enterprise.
WyDocs: What’s New?
• Supports secure web signing of documents reducing costs and improving convenience
• Offers an additional reader option giving you more flexibility in capturing
and displaying signatures
Learn more about WyDocs.
WyReceipts: What’s New?
• Offers the option to print checks captured through WyTeller21 right on the member receipt
• Enables members to choose receipt or no receipt on the signature pad
Learn more about WyReceipts.
Credit unions are making the move to Wycom solutions.
- First Financial Credit Union (New Mexico) added our streamlined Check 21 solution to leverage the cost-saving and time-saving advantages of Check 21.
- Healthcare Associates Credit Union (Illinois) installed our Check 21 solution to simplify check processing and reduce costs.
- SRI Federal Credit Union (California) implemented WyReceipts with thermal printers and signature capture a great way to cut costs and speed member service.
- Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union (Hawaii) upgraded from Wycom Premier to WyChecks for efficient laser check printing and secure, official signature printing.
- Gold Coast Federal Credit Union (Florida), already a satisfied WyReceipts user, added WyChecks for fast, secure check printing and WyDocs for streamlined document management.